Workflows in Power Automate (Flow) vs. Azure Logic Apps
Power Automate (Flow) is built on top of Azure Logic Apps. In this session we'll compare and contrast between the two options, and provide guidance on when to use which. Much of this is related to what your workflows will be interacting with, and the resulting impact on licensing.
Some Power Automate licensing is included as part of Office 365 subscriptions. These are limited to standard connectors only, which just cover interactions with Office 365 services such as Outlook and SharePoint. Connecting to external services (including Azure) requires premium licensing per user or workflow. Azure Logic Apps on the other hand are licensed only on the number of workflow actions executed, which can be very cost effective. However there are differences in functionality, such as the very simple OOTB approval process in Logic Apps.
In this webinar we will cover:
- Overview of Power Automate and Azure Logic Apps
- Feature differences
- Building an approval process in Azure Logic Apps
- Client case study scenarios
- Employee self-service forms and Flow workflows for Community Living Toronto
- Teams and Sites Provisioning Logic Apps workflow integrated with Salesforce
- Customer Extranet portal engineering drawing approval workflow built in Logic Apps, integrating Office 365, Extranet User Manager, and SAP. Approvals built using Adaptive Cards forms